As a Professional Photographer and Certified Doula, I am blessed to serve Spokane, WA, Coeur d’Alene, ID, and surrounding areas. I offer Birth, Maternity, and Newborn photography, as well as a few other specials. (You might have seen glimpses of my work on Huffington Post, Self Magazine, Birth Without Fear, Breastfeeding Today, Cafe Mom and more.) I pursue the organic, intimate, and meaningful in the seemingly ordinary; my goal as your photographer is to skillfully create a beautiful, intimate collection that evokes fond memories for your family to forever treasure.
In addition to photography, I also offer my services as both Birth, and Postpartum Doula. When we found out that I was pregnant with our first child, I learned as much as I could about our options for our birth. Through the process, I discovered my passion for helping women to have a safe, positive, and empowering birth experience. This passion led to my journey of becoming a certified doula. My goal as your doula is to help you to achieve the birth you desire, to come away with a fulfilling and memorable experience, and to help you feel equipped and supported as you transition into parenthood. If you are interested in chatting more about what a doula does, and how I can assist you in this role, please do reach out.
A Few more Facts about Me:
– I enjoy minimalistic simple living, spontaneous travel, and sharing (often spicy) home cooked meals.
– I value truth, beauty, family, thoughtful reflection, authenticity, hospitality, intentional friendship, and mindful living.
– I birthed both our children at home. They were both very different, life-changing, and empowering births.
– I grew up in a British missionary school in South India… I speak more French than any Indian language!
– I believe in a God who deeply loves, understands, and desires for relationship with His creation.
Spokane Home Birth Photographers, Spokane Home Birth Doula, Spokane Waterbirth, CDA home birth photography, homebirth, waterbirth, newborn birth pictures, maternity photographers